|Release ||Date ||Release notes |
|YC 3.3.x GA || Q4 2017 |
- JAM admin application (replacement for YUM)
full details 3.3.0, 3.3.0 SaaS, 3.3.1
GitHub: 3.3.0, 3.3.1
|YC 3.4.x GA || Q1 2018 |
- Review and upgrade of all dependencies (Spring, Hibernate, Lucene, CXF, Wicket, payment gateways etc all major libraries will be upgraded to the most recent versions, expect Spring which will be kept at version 4).
- Hibernate Search to be replaced by pure Lucene.
- JAM usability improvement (big thanks to all our users for providing wonderful feedback
full details 3.4.0, 3.4.0 SaaS
GitHub: 3.4.0, 3.4.1
|YC 3.5.x GA || Q4 2018 |
- Platform modularization.
- Clustered environments improvements, persistence and full text index scalability
- Improvements to price management (especially B2B).
full details 3.5.0, 3.5.0 SaaS, 3.5.1
GitHub: 3.5.0, 3.5.1
|YC 3.6.x GA || Q2 2019 |
- Storefront improvements (guest checkout order viewing, customer specific payment methods).
- CMS improvements (separation of domain from categories, thymeleaf templates support).
- Import/Export (ImpEx) improvements
- JWT auth Admin
full details 3.6.0, 3.6.0 SaaS, 3.6.1, 3.6.2, 3.6.3
GitHub: 3.6.0, 3.6.1, 3.6.2, 3.6.3
|YC 3.7.x GA || Q3 2020 |
- Storefront improvements (login on behalf, registrations and assisted sales).
- Inventory model reworked (availability, time frame, featured, tags are now at fulfilment centre level)
- Fulfilment centre specific pricing
- Enhanced report API (+Excel +CSV with pluggable extensions)
- Improved ImpEx module options and plugins
- Complete set of Storefront and Mission control API for full "headless" mode
full details 3.7.0, 3.7.0 SaaS
|YC 4.0.x|| Q4 2020 |
- Upgrades (spring 5.x, lucene 8.6, hibernate, JDK 11 prep work)
- API-first, CORS
- Auditing improvements
- Payment gateways: PostFinance V2, Swissbilling
full details 4.0.0, 4.0.0 SaaS
|YC 4.1.x||Q1 2021|
- Angular CLI
- Payment gateways: PaySera
|YC x.x.x GA ||TBC |
- JDK 11
- MongoDB persistence